Pluralsight is an Ed-Tech platform that offers several distinguished courses for affordable prices. These top courses on Pluralsight are taught by experienced professionals who have been pioneers in their respective industries.
In this article, we will discuss the most popular Pluralsight courses and their learning paths.
In This Article:
Some of the most informative and comprehensive courses lie under the following learning paths:
- Core Python
- React: Getting Started
- Best Pluralsight Courses for Angular
- Node.JS Developer on Microsoft Azure
- Premiere Pro CC
- C# Development Fundamentals
- Algorithms and Data Structures – Part 1
- AWS Certified Developer
- ASP.NET MVC5
- Networking Fundamentals
- Machine Learning Engineering
- Data Science: The Big Picture
- PHP Development Fundamentals
14 Top Pluralsight Courses for Different Skills
1. Core Python
As we know, python is a robust, multi-purpose programming language that is user-friendly and focuses on code readability. Here on this platform, you can check out 24 of the most popular Pluralsight courses on Core Python.
These courses by Pluralsight cover almost all topics on python. Some courses are for beginners who are just starting out, whereas other courses deal with more advanced topics like object-oriented design and code organization.
|Prerequisites||Interest in learning Python.|
Few of the best Pluralsight courses on Core Python from this learning path are:
- Core Python: Getting Started (by Jason Olson) – The course duration is 48 minutes approximately.
- Core Python: Big Picture (by Austin Bingham) – The course duration is 4 hours approximately.
- Core Python: Classes and Object Orientation (by Robert Smallshire) – The course duration is 3 hours approximately.
This is one of the top Pluralsight courses paths on React JS that educate learners on building real-world React web applications. This path begins with the basics and covers everything you’ll need to know to launch React web applications.
It is definitely one of the best Pluralsight courses through which students will learn to design class components and stateful function components.
Learners will see what it takes to deploy a React app, from the first line of code to the final production.
|Rating||4.5 out of 5|
Angular is currently in significant demand and has become a necessary skill for developers.
Pluralsight has numerous extraordinary courses on Angular, which cover the content on core Angular 2 and beyond.
Angular CLI, advanced workflows and unit testing have also been covered in these courses. Listed below are some of the most popular Pluralsight courses that teach Angular.
|Prerequisites||This learning path has been designed for beginners and therefore no previous knowledge is necessary.|
The best Pluralsight courses on Angular from this learning path are:
- Angular: Getting Started (by Deborah Kurata) – The course duration is 6 hours approximately.
- Angular: The Big Picture (by Joe Eames) – The course duration is 1 hour approximately.
- Angular CLI (by John Papa) – The course duration is 3 hours approximately.
These top courses on Pluralsight teach you the primary features of Microsoft Azure that one needs to use while deploying a Node.JS application.
The first course teaches the basics of the Azure infrastructure and how to deploy Node applications in Azure. The more advanced courses deal with more details of app services, software containers, Redis Cache and Content Delivery network.
These courses will teach you to successfully evaluate, design, build and deploy a scalable, resilient and secure Node.JS application into Microsoft Azure.
|Prerequisites||Familiarity with NodeJS and related technologies like npm, Git and Express. You should have a decent knowledge of the command line as well.|
The best Pluralsight courses in Node.JS are:
- Developing with Node.JS on Microsoft Azure – Getting Started. (by David Tucker) – The course duration is 4 hours approximately.
- Microsoft Azure for Node.JS Developers – Cloud Patterns and Architecture (by James Millar) – The course duration is 3 hours approximately.
- Microsoft Azure for Node.JS Developers – Building Secure Services and Applications (by Sahil Malik) – The course duration is 3 hours approximately.
|Prerequisites||Basics of HTML and CSS are mandatory to be able to keep up with the most popular Pluralsight courses in this learning path.|
Premiere Pro is a video-editing program used widely by professionals as well as hobbyists to edit their videos and movies. Premiere Pro is popular since it is easy to use once you get the hang of it.
In this series of top courses on Pluralsight, you will learn about multi-camera and action scene editing techniques, simple and complex video editing, grading and color scheming, title sequences, effects, transitions and a lot more.
|Prerequisites||Interest in video editing is a must to pursue the most popular Pluralsight courses in this learning path.|
The best Pluralsight courses on Premiere Pro CC are:
- Premiere Pro CC Fundamentals (by Matthew Pizzi) – The course duration is 4 hours approximately.
- Premiere Pro CC Building on the Fundamentals (by Jason Cox) – The course duration is 3 hours 26 minutes approximately.
- Action Scene Editing Techniques (by Joshua Samson) – The course duration is 1 hour 30 minutes approximately.
C# is a popular programming language to utilize the .NET Framework. It acts as a springboard to create web applications, mobile applications and websites.
These courses will start from the basics of C# and then move on to some of the more detailed features of the language, giving the students a whole learning experience.
This learning path comprises courses for C#, which will build the foundation for being a professional.
|Prerequisites||Prior knowledge of elements of coding like loops and variables will be helpful. No prior experience with C# is required to pursue these top Pluralsight courses.|
The best Pluralsight courses on C# are:
- C#: Getting Started (by Paolo Perrotta) – The course duration is 1 hour 40 minutes approximately.
- Introduction to the C# Type System (by Gill Cleeren) – The course duration is 5 hours 20 minutes approximately.
- C# Generics (by Thomas Claudius Huber) – The course duration is 3 hours 15 minutes approximately.
This is one of the top courses on Pluralsight that aims to make students understand the use of Data Structures like Stacks, Binary Trees, Linked Lists, Queues, Arrays, Hash Tables and their implementation in day to day coding. Students will be prepared for competitive coding and application building.
|Rating||4.5 out of 5|
|Hours||3 hours 13 minutes|
|Prerequisites||To pursue these best Pluralsight courses from this learning path, you must be familiar with one or more programming languages. Experience with building web applications is encouraged but not mandatory.|
Pluralsight provides this specific learning path consisting of 6 excellent courses. By the end of these courses, learners can build, deploy and debug cloud-based applications using AWS (Amazon Web Services).
This path will prepare the students to appear for the AWS Certification Exam and be instrumental to learning all the major services offered by AWS.
Building APIs with API Gateway, Monitoring Application performance with CloudWatch and X-Ray, AWS Lamba features, Edging assets in CloudFont, caching data in ElastiCache, and a lot more will be covered in the courses conforming to this particular learning path.
|Prerequisites||Students must have a general understanding of how to develop web applications.|
The best Pluralsight courses for becoming an AWS Certified Developer are:
- AWS Developer: The Big Picture (by Ryan H. Lewis) – The course duration is 1 hour 30 minutes approximately.
- AWS Developer: Getting Started (by Ryan H. Lewis) – The course duration is 4 hours approximately.
- AWS Developer: Deployment and Security (by Ryan H. Lewis) – The course duration is 3 hours 10 minutes approximately.
10. ASP.NET MVC5
MVC (Model View Controller) is a software design pattern or an architectural pattern whose main function is to divide an application into three distinct segments: the model, the view and the controller.
This learning path provided by Pluralsight comprises a handful of courses that will teach you about ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET MVC 5 basically provides functionality to the .NET framework.
Through these courses, students will be able to understand the MVC pattern, use the Razor syntax, apply HTML helpers, reuse view parts, pass data to views, and so on.
|Prerequisites||Fundamentals of web development, familiarity with C# and ASP.NET framework is essential.|
The best Pluralsight courses on ASP.NET MVC5 are:
- NET MVC5 Fundamentals (by Scott Allen) – The course duration is 5 hours and 45 minutes approximately.
- Understanding OWIN and Katana (by Chris Klug) – The course duration is 2 hours approximately.
- Improving your MVC Applications with 10 extension points (by Alex Wolf) – The course duration is 3 hours approximately.
Pluralsight offers 6 distinguished and most popular Pluralsight courses on networking. These courses will teach the students from the very beginning without assuming any prior knowledge.
The courses are divided into 3 sections: basic, intermediate and advanced. This learning path will teach you all there is to know about concepts like network security, networking management and operations and network troubleshooting.
|Prerequisites||No prior knowledge or experience is required.|
The best Pluralsight courses on Networking Fundamentals are:
- Networking Concepts and Protocols (by Ross Bagurdes) – The course duration is 5 hours and 30 minutes approximately.
- Introduction to Enterprise Network Infrastructure (by Ross Bagurdes) – The course duration is 3 hours
- Practical Networking (by Ben Piper) – The course duration is 3 hours 30 minutes approximately.
This learning path has been specially curated for Machine Learning enthusiasts who wish to operationalize solutions to optimize the performance and scale of Machine Learning.
This learning path provided by Pluralsight comprises 5 top Pluralsight courses. These courses will take you on a Machine Learning journey that will include Machine Learning Infrastructure, data and feature quality processes, model formats along with model deployment options like real-time model serving and batch model scoring.
You will also learn a lot about Machine Learning models, their functions and applications, and Machine Learning interventions.
|Prerequisites||Machine Learning Literacy is required to take up the courses in this learning path.|
The best Pluralsight courses on Machine Learning Engineering are:
- Demystifying Machine Learning Operations (by Mohammed Osman) – The course duration is 2 hours 15 minutes approximately.
- Productionalizing Data Pipelines with Apache Airflow (by Axel Sirota) – The course duration is 2 hours 12 minutes approximately.
- Design Principles for Machine Learning Framework (by Abdul Rahman Yousaf) – The course duration is 1 hour 23 minutes approximately.
The learning path of this specific course focuses on Data Science and its practical applications. This course is one of the top courses on Pluralsight to venture into the world of Data Science by learning data analytics followed by exploring the Internet of Things and Big Data.
Finally, students will be taught about Machine Learning, its pragmatic use in the domain of data science and its fundamental features in great detail. Learners will get a clear idea about the tools, technologies and current trends surrounding Data Science and how we can put them to constructive use in the professional domain.
|Rating||4.5 out of 5|
|Hours||1 hour 9 minutes|
|Prerequisites||Pupils opting for this course should be actively interested in learning more about data science.|
PHP is a scripting language that is commonly used in website development. This learning path offered by Pluralsight (comprising of the 11 most popular Pluralsight courses) will assist the students in building a strong and clear concept of PHP fundamentals.
The fundamentals of PHP will be the building blocks essential to learning PHP in greater detail by acclimatizing oneself with some of the more advanced features.
In this learning path, students can expect to learn how to set up a PHP development environment, Object Oriented PHP, Sessions and cookies.
They will also learn how to work with forms and databases, authorization and authentication, unit testing with PHPUnit, files, dates and times, PHP design patterns, and debugging.
|Prerequisites||Students opting for this course should fully be able to understand HTML and CSS.|
The best Pluralsight courses on PHP are:
- PHP: The Big Picture (by Jonathan Klein) – The course duration is 50 minutes approximately.
- PHP: Getting Started (by Christian Wenz) – The course duration is 3 hours approximately.
- PHP Design Patterns (by Annapurna Agarwal) – The course duration is 1 hour 20 minutes approximately.
Listed in this article are some of the most popular Pluralsight courses. Almost all of these best Pluralsight courses come with a certification. All important details that you might require to choose an appropriate course or learning path have been provided in this article comprehensively.
However, if you wish to know more about the courses, you can do so by clicking on the annexed link of the websites. These educative and top Pluralsight courses will be vastly helpful to you as a learner or even a professional who is looking to up-skill and keep up with the newest technologies in their domain.
These courses will come in handy even if you are an experienced coder who wants to learn a new skill. However, we understand searching for and filtering through the best Pluralsight courses available online can be exhausting, and we hope this article helps!