Sales training involves listening to people and prescribing a solution to them. Regardless of the job you may be in, there will be multiple movements of sales. For example, you may be selling yourself in a job interview or selling your products or services to the customers. Thus, knowledge of how to crack a sale is pivotal in your career.
Sales should not be immoral or complicated. You just need to push the best plausible solution to ensure that your customers feel thrilled to purchase from you. Online sales courses instill in you the skill to maximize your sales potential in a matter of minutes.
This guide below will discuss the eleven best sales training courses online. So, let us get started and look at these online sales training courses one by one.
Learn Sales Online with 11 Top Courses
- The Art of Sales: Mastering the Selling Process Specialization – Offered by Northwestern – [Coursera]
- Strategic Sales Management Specialization – Offered by Fundação Instituto de Administração
- Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women – [Coursera]
- Sales Management – Offered by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University – [Coursera]
- Sales Training: Practical Sales Techniques – [Udemy]
- Sales Training: Building Your Sales Career – Offered by HubSpot – [Coursera]
- Business Development & B2B Sales for Startups- Sales Valley – [Udemy]
- Professional Certificate in Enterprise Sales – Offered by Queens University – [edX]
- Bonus Best Online Sales Training Courses
- Online Sales Classes – [Skillshare]
- Sales Discovery With Dean Karrel – [LinkedIn Learning]
- Impactful Sales Training – [Dale Carneige]
11 Best Sales Certification Online Courses and Classes
1. The Art of Sales: Mastering the Selling Process Specialization – Offered by Northwestern – [Coursera]
Enrolled 24,807 students Rating 4.8 Offered by Northwestern University Duration Approximately 4 months to complete
Suggested pace of 3 hours/week
Instructor Craig Wortmann Certification Yes Paid Yes Return or refund policy 7-day free trial Cons Even though these sales classes online are long, several topics have been left untouched.
This is an excellent course to learn sales online that teaches you how to close more deals and boost the sales team’s performance.
It is one of the best online sales training programs that teaches you:
- To be more efficient and effective as you materialize your sales goals
- To stand out in the crowd
- To lure more customers
- To build support for the initiatives within the company
- Get a yes from the customer
- To be prepared to be taught, tested, and transformed as you learn to find more customers
- To bag excellent results
It is a self-paced extensive program, which comprises a selection of four courses. Each course bags you a separate shareable certificate. So, upon completion, you will bag four certifications.
It is a beginner-level best sales certification online course. So, you do not need any prior experience to take the course.
Rating 4.4 Enrolled 8,270 students Offered by Fundação Instituto de Administração Duration Approximately 5 months to complete
Suggested pace of 4 hours/week
Instructor Cesar Rodrigues, Edson Ito, Samantha Mazzero, and Nelson Yoshida Certification Yes Paid Yes Return or refund policy 7-day free trial Cons Though it is one of the best online sales courses, the instructor should work on the quality of English in this course.
This is another course that boosts your potential for value creation via the sales function. It is a versatile specialization comprising five online sales training courses.
This sales training course online is an excellent specialization of five courses to learn sales online. It will teach you the following:
- Effective Sales overview
- Concepts integrating the sales planning process
- Sales Strategy
- Models and Frameworks to Support Sales Planning
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Competencies and skills vital in the sales planning process
- Bridging the gap between strategy and sales
Following it all, you will also work on a final project wherein you will assess all that you have learned in this sales training course online.
Who should enroll in these online sales training programs?
This is one of the best sales classes online suitable for sales professionals who aspire to better their planning, management skills, and competencies.
Enrolled 28,547 students Rating 4.6 Offered by Goldman Sachs Duration Approx. 4 hours to complete these online sales courses Instructor Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women, Anne Donnellon, Geetha Krishnan, Sarah Underwood, Mori Taheripour, Michael Fetters, and Edward David Certification No Paid No, it is free Cons This course could use more practical assessments.
This free course by Goldman Sachs is one of their top 10 best online sales training courses from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection. This course provides you with a flexible learning experience.
You can approach the program in a manner that works well for you. You can take one of the Goldman Sachs sales classes online or all ten as per your needs.
It is one of the top online sales courses, wherein you will:
- Know how to build your brand while promoting your business
- Learn to develop a clear marketing strategy
- Be thorough about the different marketing tools
- Refine the sales process
- Have an understanding of using analytics as a measure of success
- Develop a clearer and a comprehensive understanding of the sales and marketing cycle
- Measure your sales success
- Use your sales and marketing knowledge to devise a sales process
- Know the drill to identify the ideal marketing tools
- Have a suitable marketing plan to convert into revenue and sales for your business
- Identifying the best metrics for brand measurement
Who should take this course?
This is a great course to learn sales online for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level.
It’s a very well structured and informative course about the Sales and Marketing for beginners. It’s a great starting point if you’re planning to advance yourself in either of these fields.
Enrolled 9,226 students Offered by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Duration Approx. 22 hours to complete Instructor Aleksei Trykov, Климин Анастасий Игоревич, and Kireev Artur Genrikhovich Certification Yes Paid Yes Return or refund policy 14 days from the date of payment Cons A few questions in these sales classes online are poorly formed.
It is one of the best online sales training programs, wherein you will learn about the different skill-based selling elements.
Further, you will also devise some approaches while undergoing the training provided by these online sales courses. These approaches have been employed by the top sales organizations that have reached great heights.
As part of the sales certification online course, you have an array of things to learn. These include:
- Skills required to excel in sales
- Role of sales in everyday life
- Adapting to the new sales-related concepts to make a place in this rapidly evolving business sector
- Understanding the role of sales in the organization
- Including the use of social media to boost sales
- Formulating a sales strategy for different areas
- Employing digital medium to connect to the customers
- Forming an organizational structure for sales management
This is one of the best online sales training courses for beginners. You can take these best sales classes online, sans any prior training or knowledge.
I am very thankful to Coursera and LJ Institutes to provide such an opportunity of Learning in Lockdown period. Nice and deep content helped me to enhance my knowledge.
Rating 4.6 Enrolled 54,164 students Duration 2 hours on-demand video Instructor Chris Croft Certification Yes Paid Yes Return or refund policy There are two options:
1. Subscribe to the plan – a 7-days trial, followed by a monthly subscription. You can cancel the subscription anytime, but the course will be available till the remaining length of the subscription period, and you won’t get any refund.
2. Alternatively, you can pay for the course as a personal plan and get a 30-day moneyback guarantee on it.
Cons The topics covered in the course are quite elementary.
This is one of the best sales certification online courses. In this Udemy course, your instructor persistently tries to keep you amused and engaged with his skillful teaching.
He will impart the most vital and life-changing skills for both work and home in the most interactive manner. Broadly, this sales training course online covers everything that you ought to know about the world of sales – from planning and preparation, objection handling techniques, relationship building, and closing the deal at a brilliant price.
A good thing about these online sales courses is that you will learn it all with some real-world examples that can help you fetch better results when put in a similar situation.
In this sales certification online course, a few things that you will learn are:
- Planning a toolkit
- Developing a relationship and rapport with customers
- Handling hidden excuses and objections
- Knowledge of the simple sales-related and marketing-related phrases
- Tips to yield a brilliant closing price
- Vital information to boost yourself over 90 percent of the completion
- Creating efficiency system to organize your sales
- Enjoying selling by befriending your customers
- Closing more deals confidently
- Being efficient and well-organized
- Knowing about the different selling styles and their uses
- Feeling confident about preparing for a sales meeting
- Understanding the selling process and mastering it
- Mastering the body language
- Building a rapport with others
- Knowing different selling styles and their uses
It is one of the top courses and to take the course, you need:
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to put yourself in situations where you can practice what you have learned
Who should take this course?
This is one of the best online sales courses for:
- People currently working in the sales world, wishing to boost their sales figure
- Those who want to make a career in sales
- Anyone who has to deal with the customers one-on-one
Review Sultana Ahmed Masoud:“
Am very happy I took this course. It’s a very interesting course and I really enjoyed it. I learned a lot and I think it’s very important for anyone to take it.
Enrolled 16,859 Rating 4.7 Offered by HubSpot Duration Approx. 10 hours to complete Instructor Kyle Jepson Certification Yes Paid Yes Return or refund policy 14 days from the date of payment Cons More practical or hands-on training should be included in the course.
Are you just beginning your new sales job? Have you been made responsible for the management of entry-level salespeople? If yes, this sales certification online is suitable for you. Course 1 in the four-part Sales Training for High Performing Teams Specialization is great to learn sales online.
A few things to learn in these online sales training programs are:
- Overview of what it takes to make a sale
- Bursting some myths around cracking a deal
- Inbound sales methodology, a quintessential framework to enter the world of sales
- Difference between passive and active buyers
- Building relationships with your customers
- Earning the attention of your customers
- Understanding the buyer’s context when they go around shopping
- Fundamental knowledge to crack a sale
This is a beginner-level sales training course online. So, as such, there are no prerequisites to take this online sales training.
A great, comprehensive and useful course. In which you can easily implement its valuable information in prospecting your future sales career, and the results will definitely be fruitful!
Enrolled 23,121 students Rating 4.6 Duration 6.5 hours on-demand video Instructor Patrick Dang Certification Yes Paid Yes Return or refund policy There are two options:
1. Subscribe to the plan and get a 7-days trial.
2. Alternatively, you can pay for the course as a personal plan and get a 30-day moneyback guarantee on it.
Cons Some parts of these sales classes online seem outdated. Also, the Indian students might not find the course helpful, given several region-specific examples.
This is a bestseller sales certification online course by Udemy. This is one of the best online sales courses and will teach you everything you possibly need to build more business relationships and grab more sales for your startup, regardless of whether you have prior experience in sales or business development.
The strategies imparted in this course have been tested personally by the instructor on small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies in all types of industries, such as retail, real estate, health care, etc. So, the imparted strategies are bound to work for you.
It is a great course to learn sales online. So, a few of the many things touched upon in this sales training course online are:
- Mastering the right drill to complete a sale from start to end.
- Devising your personalized sales process to boost business efficiency
- Sending cold emails to book a meeting with them
- Feeling confident to contact small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies for meetings
- Writing like a professional copywriter
- Templates and scripts for cold emails for every situation
- Proven sales valley methodology to generate sales and build relationships
- Boosting productivity and generating appointments when working from home
- Identifying the customer’s pain points
- Exponentially scaling your business
- Handling deal-breaking objections
- Knowing the drill to run a business meeting successfully
- Becoming a better listener
- Pitching your idea
- Closing deals with high-pressure techniques
- Different types of business development deal structures to expand your business
- Turning skeptics into buyers
- Justifying customers logically
- Getting customers emotional to buy
- Selling anything with your own authentic personality without sounding “salesy.”
- Finding an infinite amount of companies and people to negotiate business deals
- Building your tailored lead generation machine to get consistent leads every month
It is one of the best online sales training courses. For this one of the top-liked online sales courses, you need:
- An open mind
- Willingness to learn new skills and apply them
- Faith in your instructor
- Familiarity with email
There is no software or prior experience requirement for this one of Udemy’s top online sales training programs.
Who should take these sales classes online?
This sales training course online is meant for:
- Freelancers, Startups, consultants, B2B salespeople, entrepreneurs, and freelancers who sell their products or services in-person or on-call
- People who wish to sell from home remotely.
- Individuals and companies who aspire to build business relationships with Fortune 500 companies or small, or medium firms
- People who wish to be more convincing, persuasive, or influential
- Business development professionals
- Sales professionals aspiring to boost their skillset
- People who wish to make a career in sales
- Anyone engaged in any kind of selling.
- People aspiring to build business relationships in startups
Review Gabriel Barreras:“
I really enjoyed the course. Being self taught through YouTube, I felt a little lost trying to find prospects. This course gave me the tips and tricks that actually helped me find the right prospects and send them emails.
Self-paced Yes Offered by Queens University Duration 5 months (4 – 6 hours per week) Instructor Jim Hamilton and Michael Cant Certification Sales certification online only with the paid version Paid Optional Return or refund policy 7 days from the date of payment Cons Graded assignments and certification is included merely in the paid version.
Sales is one of the oldest and most crucial professions. It is indeed a highly marketable skill for executive, management, technology, and consulting roles. This online sales training will provide you with a real opportunity to review, learn, and critique the sales process via the process of lectures, interviews, role-playing, and more.
It is one of the top online sales courses across the globe; the instructor employs a hands-on approach to equip you with the best concepts and strategies to lead a successful career in sales.
If you take this course to learn sales online, you will study an array of things. These include:
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey
- Knowing how a buyer makes a decision when buying something
- Aligning the buyer’s buying decision to your selling action
- Understanding the current methodologies and the trends associated with the outbound prospecting within the enterprise
- Identifying the different concepts of demand generation program
- Defining the sales funnel concept, and its importance
- Sales roles or resources needed for execution
- Leveraging the technology, tools, and data to boost productivity improvements
Who should take these online sales courses?
This is one of the best online sales training courses, and is suitable for:
- Founders leading sales in your organization
- Recent graduates wishing to enter the world of sales
- Experienced professionals planning to switch careers
- Sales representatives
- Enterprise sales executives
- Sales managers
Bonus Picks for Best Online Sales Courses
Skillshare has an array of online sales training programs. So, from the available courses, you can see which one matches your needs and requirements and make your selection.
A good thing about some of the best sales classes online available with Skillshare is they have something for all skill levels and experiences.
Therefore, you can segregate their available courses to learn sales online based on duration and level and then pick one for your needs.
Some of the available sales training courses online available with Skillshare are:
- Get it Made, Get it Sold: The Basics of Sourcing & Sales for Entrepreneurs
- Business Development Skills- Developing Transferrable Sales Skills.
- Honest Selling Secrets: How to Be Good at Sales Without Compromising Your Ethics
This is a brief beginner-level sales training course online. With this course, you can learn sales online in just 39 minutes. Your instructor for this online sales training course is Dean Karrel, who will walk you through the whole process of acquiring insights and information from a potential customer. This is what he means by sales discovery.
It is also one of the top online sales courses as it will fetch you a shareable certificate. You can share the certificate on your social media or LinkedIn or download and print it to include in the CV.
In this one of the best online sales courses you will learn:
- What is sales discovery and why is it important
- Preparing for discovery calls and meetings
- Digital sales tools and technology
- How to fit into a more extensive sales process
- Skills and training salespeople must process
- How the discovery phase can impact the sales
- Benefits of having a sales team
Now, we have arrived at the last one on our list for the best sales classes online. Are you experiencing trouble converting your leads into sales? Do you wish you could sell more? Well, with the proper online sales training, you could make it possible.
A few things you will learn in these online sales training programs are:
- Building better relationships with leads
- Creating loyalty with existing customers
- Converting leads
- Closing more deals
- Identifying the prospect needs of the customers
- Knowing your target market
Some online sales courses that may interest you are:
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling
- Appeal to Buyer Motives to Close More Sales
- Virtual Selling: How to Build Relationships Online (Live Online)
So, these are the top 11 sales certification online. Across the guide, we have tried to include every detail about these online sales training programs. However, if you wish to know more about these courses, you can click on the annexed link and find all the vital details.
Go ahead and enhance your sales skills today with these best online sales courses!
Best Sales Certification Online Courses Reviewed by 10 Sales Experts 4.8