First things first – thank you for showing interest in TangoLearn. We look forward to our creative association!
Write For Us
Do you wish to become a published writer? Does it ever cross your mind that maybe you had a platform to share your thoughts via articles and blogs with a large number of readers?
If the answer to any of these questions is a yes, you are at the right place. If you have the potential and are devoted enough to produce well-researched, factually correct posts which may interest our user base, TangoLearn is here to give you the platform to share them.
You can share your write-ups on any of the categories mentioned below. If it complies with our requirements, we will put your guest post live on our site!
Why Write for TangoLearn?
Profile Page Setup
First and foremost important aspect – you will get the credit where it is due. You will have a separate profile page for yourself on our site. All your posts will be listed there and readers willing to read your write-ups can get to see all your work at one place. Isn’t that great?
Exposure to New Audience
Well, when you write for us, you undoubtedly get thousands of new readers every month to view your content. So this could help you expand your reader base and do wonders for you in the future.
Kickstart Your Career
If you are a newbie who wants to get published and gain some experience, you should send in your posts already! We always help create & promote good quality content.
Build Your Credibility
When you write for us, you will be sharing your insights on relevant topics with thousands of other people. Over time, you will create a niche for yourself and be an expert in that field with good quality writeups.
Social Media Exposure
We also aim to promote all your posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest etc. This will indeed be bringing in more outreach to the masses and opportunities for you.
Performance & Improvement
Once you start writing in different styles, your blog’s performance will determine the areas you need to work on. The performance metrics will also help you discover your unique style.
Our Guidelines & Terms
We prefer quality over quantity. So, here are our guidelines to ensure that every post we put up before our readers are top-notch and filled with useful information.
- The post you submit must be at least 1500 words with 1 image of minimum 800X450 resolution.
- The post must be divided into sub-sections and 2-3 sub-headings to make it more readable.
- Needless to say, that the written content has to be 100% original. No plagiarism of any sort will be tolerated.
- The writing piece you share with us should be SEO-friendly and unique, i.e., it should not have been published elsewhere before. After you have submitted the write-up to us and we put it live, you won’t be able to publish it anywhere else.
- The writing style must be engaging with short sentences to keep it reader-friendly.
- We reserve the right to edit and format the posts as & when needed.
- We adhere to strict copyright policies. So, in case you use any third-party images or videos, please make sure you have the necessary permission to do so. No Excuses Pvt. Ltd. in any way will not be responsible for any such issues (if it occurs) in any circumstances.
- You won’t be provided compensation for the posts you submit, but it will give you a definite opportunity to reach a greater audience and establish yourself.
- What Is Git And How Do I Use It?
- GitHub vs GitLab: Which Platform should I choose?
- How to use google search console?
- Best SEO software for small business
- Best photo viewer for windows 10
- Best free photo editing software
- What is an API and how does it work?
- Use of Excel in business
- Small business spreadsheet for income and expenses
- Node js vs Angular
- Lazy loading in angular js
- Front end development vs back end development
What should you know before you write for us?
Guest postings are an attempt to come closer to and work with professional individuals. We do not work with SEO agencies.
We began with guest postings also to give new talent and experienced writers a chance to reach more people and build their brand.
Now that you know our guidelines and why you should write for us, we still want you to know us better before sending in your entries. You can follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to share our blogs that you really enjoy reading. This will definitely help us remember you better and give more visibility to your submitted writeups.
As we get 100s of posts every month, we cannot revert to each and every query asking about their submission status. However, our team will surely contact you if your writeup gets selected.
How To Submit
Kindly send in your posts to [email protected] via email. You can also submit your write-ups by the below form.
What Happens Next?
- Once we receive your guest post, our editorial board will go through it to see if it fits the bill.
- The team will review it. A team member will get in touch with you with the required changes if need be.
- Once we are ready with the final copy, it will get added to our publishing schedule with a tentative publishing date.
- Now, you can sit back and relax. When the post gets live online, we will share the post link with you.