First things first – thank you for showing interest in TangoLearn. We look forward to our creative association!
Write For UsDo you wish to become a published writer? Does it ever cross your mind that maybe you had a platform to share your thoughts via articles and blogs with a large number of readers?
If the answer to any of these questions is a yes, you are at the right place. If you have the potential and are devoted enough to produce well-researched, factually correct posts which may interest our user base, TangoLearn is here to give you the platform to share them.
You can share your write-ups on any of the categories mentioned below. If it complies with our requirements, we will put your guest post live on our site!
Our Guidelines & TermsWe prefer quality over quantity. So, here are our guidelines to ensure that every post we put up before our readers are top-notch and filled with useful information.
- The post you submit must be at least 1500 words with 1 image of minimum 800X450 resolution.
- The post must be divided into sub-sections and 2-3 sub-headings to make it more readable.
- Needless to say, that the written content has to be 100% original. No plagiarism of any sort will be tolerated.
- The writing piece you share with us should be SEO-friendly and unique, i.e., it should not have been published elsewhere before. After you have submitted the write-up to us and we put it live, you won’t be able to publish it anywhere else.
- The writing style must be engaging with short sentences to keep it reader-friendly.
- We reserve the right to edit and format the posts as & when needed.
- We adhere to strict copyright policies. So, in case you use any third-party images or videos, please make sure you have the necessary permission to do so. No Excuses Pvt. Ltd. in any way will not be responsible for any such issues (if it occurs) in any circumstances.
- You won’t be provided compensation for the posts you submit, but it will give you a definite opportunity to reach a greater audience and establish yourself.
- Creative Fields
- Web Devlopment
- Data Science
- Machine learning
How To SubmitKindly send in your posts to [email protected] via email. You can also submit your write-ups by the below form.
What Happens Next?
- Once we receive your guest post, our editorial board will go through it to see if it fits the bill.
- The team will review it. A team member will get in touch with you with the required changes if need be.
- Once we are ready with the final copy, it will get added to our publishing schedule with a tentative publishing date.
- Now, you can sit back and relax. When the post gets live online, we will share the post link with you.