Link Building Training: 9 Best SEO Link Building Courses
Following the industry research, it is quite evident that quality links are the number one ranking factor responsible for getting your website to rank high in the Google search. More so, having authoritative backlinks can help surge the website’s rank, fetch you more traffic, and bring in more sales.
Did you try link building, but didn’t succeed, per se? Did you hire an SEO agency or an online consultant for link building but did not receive the results that you sought?
You can overcome it all if you learn it all by yourself. All you need to do is enroll yourself in a good course for link building. The course can teach you to fetch relevant and excellent links that point at your website and boost its ranking.
Consequently, you can save a lot of money as you do not have to hire someone to do the task for you when you do it all by yourself.
Now, how do you find the best SEO link building course? We did all the hard work for you and have found some of the top link-building courses that you can try. So let us get started and address them one by one.
Table of Contents
- Best Link Building Training Courses
- Link Building 2021: Google SEO #1 Ranking Tactic (Backlinks) – [Udemy]
- The Complete Link Building Course – Backlink Building 2021 – [Udemy]
- Link Building: How To Build Back Links To Dominate Google – [Skillshare]
- Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO – Offered by University of California, Davis – [Coursera]
- Link Building – [LinkedIn Learning]
- Bonus Courses
9 Best Courses and Classes to Learn Link Building
Right at the top of the list is this backlinking course from Udemy. It is also the highest-rated link building program on the internet. This course will help you learn to fetch excellent links for your website.
If you are a website owner, this course can be quite beneficial for you. You can do the link building by yourself. This can result in massive savings as you do not have to hire anyone to do the task for you.
An incredible thing about this link building training program is that you will receive a personal invitation to the author’s Facebook community once you are through with the course.
Also, if you have any queries, concerns, or questions, you can reach out to the instructor. He is very responsive, and more than nine times out of 10, students have received a response to their query in less than 24 hours.
|Duration||5.5 hours on-demand video|
|Return or refund policy||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Cons||The instructor should have detailed a little on white-hat SEO practices.|
Some things you will learn in this link building course are:
- Knowledge of link building to the most top-notch quality
- Ranking your site higher with link building
- Knowledge of authoritative links
- How high ranking converts to a more high-converting SEO traffic
- Newest researches around link building
- Factors involved in a site’s ranking
- Finding the A-level links that can fetch you massive publicity from the top publications
- Getting links from recognized sites, which your competitors will not get
- Working with the SEMRush tool
- Performing off-page SEO by link building from .gov and .edu websites
As such, there are no high-end prerequisites associated with this course. All you need is some willingness to try and test new link building strategies. Further, it is a good idea to have a product or a website to try all that you learn.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for website owners and entrepreneurs who require link building to rank their websites high on search engines.
Great, the Instructor starts straight away, without wasting any time.
Next on our list is another bestseller Udemy link building training program by Udemy.
Do you need a course, which teaches you how to build backlinks and helps you rank your website higher on Google?
Well, you have arrived at the right place. This is the best SEO link building course for you. With this course, the author has attempted to bring together all the vital link building processes they use at the agency, and these are presented in the nicest, bite-sized format.
You will be learning some ten link building strategies that professionals in routine life use to grab 100s of Page 1 rankings. However, you will know more than the theoretical part of it. Joshua will teach you how to put these link building strategies into action and bag great results.
He will use his website as an example to prove the functionality of these strategies. Overall, the course will teach you just everything needed to implement an excellent link building campaign.
|Duration||2 hours on-demand video|
|Return or refund policy||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Instructor||Joshua George and ClickSlice Ltd|
|Cons||More stress should have been on the practical learning.|
You have a couple of things to learn in this best link building training program. These include:
- Knowledge of backlinks
- Importance of backlinks
- Understanding what anchor text is
- Knowing the importance of anchor text in link building
- Digging what backlinks your competitors are using
- Knowing how to build backlinks for your website
- Getting a high ranking with backlinks
- Tracking your progress
- See how your keywords are performing
For this link building training, there are no prerequisites as such. You do not need any prior link building knowledge or experience. However, you must have the time and willingness to work towards ranking your website higher.
Who should take this course?
It is a versatile course on link building and will benefit everyone who aspires to learn about link building.
This is an amazing course. I loved the content of each section. This is what I was looking for. He just does not tell the strategies instead he shows how to implement them. I highly recommend this course.
This SEO link building course is designed to help you build a top-quality back link to any website, elevate your search engine ranking, outrank the competitors, and avoid penalties.
In all honesty, knowing where and how to start with the backlink-building process for your website can be quite overwhelming. There are several questions around backlinking that most people do not know, which can negatively affect the website. In this course, Christine tries to address all of these questions.
Once you are through with this course, you will have adequate knowledge and confidence to create and implement a successful link building campaign and elevate your search engine rankings.
The instructor guarantees that the strategies, which will fetch you long-term results will be taught in the course. This also implies that if you need black hat methods, you should avoid taking this course.
The instructor will also give you abundant resources to download and employ in your next campaign. The techniques and tactics included in this course are formulated to help you prevent any search engine penalty, consistently rank high in the search engine, and outshine your competitors.
In this link building training course, you will also be working on a hands-on project that will allow you to practice all the learned strategies across the course.
|Rating||For 33% learners – exceeded expectations
For 50% learners – met expectations
For 17% learners – somewhat met expectations
|Duration||39 Lessons (1h 39m)|
|Return or refund policy||7 days from the date of the payment|
|Cons||The course is brief. The instructor should include more techniques in this course.|
In this best link building training, you will learn:
- When must you start with the process of link building?
- What is the total number of backlinks required for a website to rank high?
- How fast must you build backlinks?
- What is the total number of backlink methods a website owner must use?
- How much time does it take for the backlinks to yield results?
- Evaluating a back link to ensure that it is suitable for your business and fetch you remarkable results.
This SEO link building course starts from scratch. So, as such, you do not need any prior knowledge to take this course.
Who should take this course?
This is the right course for anyone who aspires to learn link building.
4. Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO – Offered by University of California, Davis – [Coursera]
This course will discover how social media ecosystems and content marketing are interconnected channels, which drive fantastic search results to a website.
The course also helps you leverage social media and content marketing as a pivotal aspect of your SEO strategy. You will learn to utilize influence marketing as a means to establish your website’s authority.
The course has several exercises, assignments, and quizzes to help you check what you have learned. It is a 100% online, self-paced course. So, you can start and finish your timeline.
|Duration||Approx. 18 hours to complete|
|Return or refund policy||14 days from the date of payment|
|Cons||There is some fluff in the course. The author could have avoided some repeated content, and shortened the course. This can save a lot of time for the students.|
This link building training will teach you:
- Understanding of the content marketing ecosystem
- SEO fundamentals
- Using on-page and off-page SEO
- Do’s and don’ts of link building
- Using social media marketing for building a brand’s reputation
- Analyzing the audience based on demographics
- Finding social media marketing strategies that work for you
- Understanding of influencer marketing
- Role of influencer marketing in building reputation and increasing visibility
- Creating top-notch content
Skills gained with this SEO link building course
Some skills you will acquire with this course are:
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Mathematical Optimization
This is an intermediate-level course. So, to take this course, you need a minimum of two years of marketing or business experience and some familiarity with social media.
Very helpful course and challenging. Advanced content and social tactics are one of the most important and crucial skills in SEO and they have explained and carried out the course really well.
LinkedIn Learning or Lynda, as you may know, is indeed one of the most renowned platforms to take the best link building course.
In the link annexed above, we have not stated any particular course. Instead, we have included a link to find some of the best courses from the platform on this domain. There are courses for all levels and skill levels.
So, be it a beginner, intermediate-level student, or a professional who wants in-depth knowledge on certain aspects of SEO link building, there are courses for you all. You can click on the link above and find the course that best fits your needs.
A good thing about these courses is that they are all online, self-paced courses. So, you can start and finish at your convenience. Also, once you complete the course, you will bag yourself a certificate of completion.
This will be a shareable certificate. So, naturally, having this certificate will boost your chances of landing a job and elevate your CV.
Bonus Courses for Link Building
This best link building training will provide you with all the expert advice and tips to start using SEMRUSH to boost your link building efforts. The course comprises five lessons, depicted in HD video content.
Your instructor for this course is the very talented Ashley Ward. It is a brief one-hour course, wherein you will link to build both internal and external tools using the Semrush tools.
It is a 100% free course. So, you can learn the drill without spending any money. In addition, there are abundant exercises, assignments, and quizzes that can help you check your understanding of the concepts.
Once you are through with the course, you will be certified by Semrush. More so, completing the course will provide you with all the necessary knowledge to clear the PPC Fundamentals exam.
This is the best link building course that will teach you the following:
- Website’s backlink profile
- Exploring the competitor’s backlinks
- Reading the Semrush reports
- Ways to avoid Google penalties
- Detecting and disavowing toxic backlinks
- Recovering and finding the lost backlinks
- Developing an internal linking strategy
- Analyzing your site’s performance on the basis of internal linking
- Fixing possible errors
- Keeping all the issues away from your website
- Step-by-step link building process
- Converting links to valuable backlinks
- Expanding your linking influence
- Knowledge of the links responsible for competitor’s success
- Using the Backlink Gap tool
- Finding backlinks that your competitors have
Who should take this course?
This link building training is for you if you are new to link building, or even if you have been doing it for a while, you will benefit from the course.
It is a brief, free SEO link building course, which has just four videos. The course lasts for only 16-minutes and will give you meaningful insight into link-building.
This is a free course and has a lot for you to learn. A few things you will know with this course are:
- Building backlinks to the website at scale
- Executing the backlinks
- Importance of link building for SEO
- Calculating the links that the webpage needs to rank high on Google
- How to build links at scale
- Developing meaningful relationships with the right people to bag more links
- Implementing a link building strategy step-by-step
- Responding to press request alerts to fetch backlinks from top-quality media websites
This SEO link building course by Backlinko is your go-to guide to learning link building. Anyone who wishes to build actionable backlinks to the website will find this course helpful.
Across the course, you will be working on multiple case studies. This will give you an understanding of how backlinks work.
A few things you will learn in this link building training program are:
- Fundamentals of link building
- Fetching top-quality links
- Knowledge and understanding of content marketing
- Email outreach
- Black hat links
- Link building strategies
- Advanced link building tactics.
Now, we have arrived at the last but one of the best link building course. This course teaches you everything that is to know about boosting your web rankings, increasing traffic, and elevating your brand with link building – a proven and actionable way that your stakeholders wish to see.
It is a 100% online course, and your instructor for this course is Irina Nica, a Products Marketing Manager @ HubSpot.
This is a brief four-hour course, and you can start the 7-day free trial to the course at just $1. This course will help you operate and think like more sophisticated marketers.
Hence, learning from the course will help you qualify for bigger and greater work opportunities and advance your career.
As part of this link building training, you will learn:
- Skills necessary to begin a successful backlinks program for your business
- Set campaign goals, and track progress at every level
- Plan an effective outreach and content strategy
- Getting the attention to your brand from the right people
- Employing the right tactics to boost your backlinks profile
- Bagging a more quality traffic
- Know what works and what wastes your time
- Use the existing content on your website to raise your company’s backlink profile
- Designing and promoting content, which attracts top-quality backlinks
- Proving the value of your work to the stakeholders
Who should take this link building course?
This is the best course for content marketers. Further, anyone who aspires to develop a top-quality link building strategy will also find this course helpful. Moreover, this course will also benefit you, if you are:
- An SEO expert who wishes to elevate their link building knowledge for campaigns
- Are marketers who need to boost the SEO performance
- Anyone who wishes to start a backlink strategy for the business
In today’s highly competitive world, it is not enough for you to just produce fine content. Of course, Google does value your content, but it equally cares for how interesting other people think it is. This is judged from the links to your website.
Hence, Backlinks are a vital factor for the search engine to decide how to rank your content. Why? Because backlinks are the direction to Google, your website is a top-quality resource, which people can use for reference.
It implies that they will rank higher in search if a site has higher backlinks and greater quality backlinks. Overall, a website’s ranking can be greatly improved by increasing the number of top-quality websites that the site links to the page.
All of this is enough proof of the usability of link building. Hopefully, to outshine the search engine, these above-listed some of the best link building training programs will come in handy.
We have sincerely tried to include the best link building courses on this list. So, regardless of the selection you make, you will not regret the choice. Happy learning!