Way to get SAP certification online
SAP is one of the most prevalent enterprise business systems. Some of the largest organizations globally employ it. It is a key tool for companies to function and streamline their processes across different business segments, from financial accounting to sales.
As a result, there is a burgeoning demand for SAP experts in the industry, and if you want to be a part of the industry, you, too, must enroll in SAP courses online or offline as per your schedule. But, due to the massive choice of options you have, it is often hard to pick the right course.
Well, we understand the dilemma, and to rescue you from this overwhelming situation, we have the right solution for you.
Best SAP Online Training: SAP Training and Adoption – [SAP Learning Hub]
This is our first choice for you if you wish to get trained in SAP. It comes directly from SAP learning hub, so do we need to say more. Read in-depth about this course listed below.
However, feel free to check out all the other courses because each has a merit of its own.
How Did We Select These SAP Classes?
Our team at TangoLearn performed intensive research in an attempt to find some of the SAP courses that award SAP certification online. This research helped us pick 15 of the best SAP courses for beginners and experts from over 100 courses that we analyzed. These 15 SAP classes were shortlisted based on the following four aspects:
- Knowledge and experience of the instructor
- Ratings and reviews on the course by the students who have accessed this course in the past
- What you receive from SAP classes online – knowledge, experience, study material, downloadable materials, exercises, practice quizzes, risk-free guarantee, and alike
- As students, we understand the budget for you is a vital consideration. So, we attempted to pick courses that offer the best value for money.
- Whether or not you get a SAP certification online?
After we had our list of 15 courses ready, we presented these courses to some of the top recognized SAP experts globally. They screened the courses, and then we got the below-listed seven SAP courses. So let us get started and address these courses one by one.
Learn SAP Online and Earn a Certification with These Courses
- SAP Training and Adoption – [SAP Learning Hub]
- SAP Simplified for Absolute Beginners – [Udemy]
- Learn SAP Course – Online Beginner Training – [Udemy]
- SAP ERP Essential Training – [LinkedIn Learning]
- SAP ERP: Beyond the Basics – [LinkedIn Learning]
- Open SAP Courses
- Deploying SAP on Google Cloud [Coursera]
- SAP Training & Certification Courses – [Learning Tree]
Best SAP Courses Online
These are the eight courses we recommend. We have tried to include all the information pertaining to these classes in this guide.
Would it not be best to learn about SAP from those closely working with SAP? If that’s what you think, this is the platform. Here, you can find an array of options to pick and learn SAP online.
SAP Training has a vast training catalog, which includes training across all skill levels and learner roles. The experts have categorized their courses by business process and software solution, thereby simplifying it for you to navigate and find the ideal SAP online course with certificate.
A unique thing about this course is that you can either take it online or at any of their training centers. Even though you pick the learning format, you do not have the flexibility of time. These are not self-paced SAP classes online.
Hence, in these instructor-led classes, you will develop and maintain your SAP software skills with hands-on, collaborative learning. Overall, this course will help you stay current with your skills.
It is a certification course. So, you will be awarded the SAP Global Certification once you are through with the SAP course online. This course is a validation of your expertise and skills in the SAP ecosystem.
Here, we will enlist three of the most popular programs by SAP Learning Hub. All these three classes are trending globally.
Course 1 – IBP800 – SAP IBP for Response and Supply
This is a comprehensive course with the best SAP online training structure, wherein you will acquire a solid understanding of the SAP IBP response and supply application. You will be learning with the instructor, and there are several hands-on practical exercises for you to understand better.
View Course Details
Course 2 – SIG121 – Introduction into BPMN 2.0 and SAP Signavio Process Manager
This is another course to learn SAP online, wherein you will be introduced to the SAP Signavio Collaboration Hub and the SAP Signavio Process Manager.
In addition to the product introduction, the course also familiarizes you with the fundamentals of the model business processes, following the international industry standard BPMN 2.0 employing the features of SAP Signavio Process Manager.
Course 3 – DBW462 – Data Warehousing with SAP BW/4HANA – Delta from SAP BW 7.5 classic to SAP BW/4HANA
These SAP classes online are meant for experienced modelers, SAP BW users, and administrators who wish to work and run the SAP BW/4HANA. The objective of the course is to migrate an existing SAP BW architecture. Further, the course also teaches you things, such as leverage new data functions and models.
View Course Details
In addition to the above listed three courses, there is a bundle SAP online training program – SAP Blended Learning Academy. This program will prepare you for the SAP S/4HANA certificate simultaneously with your job.
It is an independent, virtual learning program, but you can also contact your SAP instructors when you have doubts or questions. The course also gives you the flexibility to collaborate with other learners and awards a SAP certification online.
In this course, the instructor follows a blended learning approach. So, you will reap the pros of several different learning methods and prepare for the SAP certification to work as an SAP S/4HANA consultant.
It is a comprehensive bundle package of SAP courses online, an amalgam of virtual training, SAP Global Certification program, and a subscription to SAP Learning Hub, wherein you learn everything in a two to four-month training program.
If you need a beginner-friendly course for SAP, this can be your go-to pick. It teaches you everything that you will need for daily office work with SAP. When you choose this course to get a SAP certification online, you will familiarize yourself with the system’s vital parts and understand them.
There is a proper balance of theory with practice to ensure whatever you have learned stays with you for long. Every little concept is demonstrated with a live system.
The instructor will take you from base to the advanced level in a very simplistic manner in this SAP online training.
|Return or refund policy||You have two options:
|Duration||2.5 hours on-demand video|
There is a bundle of things you will learn with this course. A few of them include:
- Basic SAP ERP functionalities
- Developing ease when navigating in SAP
- Working with transactions in SAP
As such, there are no prerequisites to take this SAP online course with certificate. Whatever you need is provided within the course.
Who should take this course?
This course is perfect for:
- Students who wish to learn about the SAP system from scratch
- Beginners wanting to consolidate their SAP knowledge
However, someone with past IT knowledge or knowledge of any programming language will find this SAP online training relatively slow and basic.
Reviews by Navneet Narayan:
This is an absolutely amazing course for SAP beginner. I really loved the way the instructor carefully guided me through the course modules. I can rightly say that I am happy with this course.
These are introductory-level SAP classes that will teach you the fundamentals of the SAP system. When you enroll for this course to get SAP certification online, you will learn everything by seeing the instructor actually do it.
He will take you step-by-step to the ground up, starting from the absolute basics to ensure that you have a firm grip on using the SAP enterprise systems well.
|Return or refund policy||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Duration||2 hours on-demand video|
|In several instances, the course gets slow. Also, some parts of the course are outdated.|
It is the best SAP online training program, which has an array of things for you to learn. A few of them include:
- Thorough understanding of the SAP systems
- Clarity on the fundamentals of the SAP systems
- Navigating, searching, and getting help on SAP
- Understanding the right way to run reports and export the data to MS Excel
- An in-depth overview of the different SAP core modules
- Learn customizing the SAP User Interface as and how you like it in these SAP classes online
- Working with post transactions
- Dealing with the master data
- Application of the advanced tips, such as Pre-Populating fields to save you time and effort
- Working with multiple sessions
- Familiarity of the common icons in SAP
- Working with drill-down and report layouts
- Personalizing the desktop shortcuts and local layouts
- You get a SAP certification online that validates your knowledge of identifying the organizational structures of cost accounting like the country-specific charts of accounts, controlling areas, and controlling objects
- Identifying the characteristics of sub-ledgers – asset accounting accounts payable and accounts receivable.
These are beginner-friendly SAP classes online. Hence, there are no prerequisites for you to take this course. However, once you are through with the prevalently used features and functions of SAP, you will be comfortable working with SAP.
Who should take this course?
People who should undergo this SAP online training are beginner SAP users, Project Managers, Business Analysts, or C-Level executives. It is the perfect guide to introduce you to the new SAP systems.
Reviews by Nomthandazo Maphisa:
This course helped me a lot to refresh SAP as it has been a long time since I have used SAP. Thank you!
Need the best step-by-step SAP online training, which will rightly introduce you to SAP and enable you to work with SAP for the end-user? If yes, this is the course for you. The course will introduce you to all the vital parts of the system and help you understand them well.
One of the notable aspects of this best SAP course online is that you will grasp everything by seeing your instructor do it. Thus, giving you a practical insight into the things.
In this course, your learning journey will start from scratch. So, you will learn it all in the easiest to comprehend manner.
When you enroll in this SAP online training, there is an array of things you will learn. A few of them include:
- Knowledge of the basic functionalities of SAP ERP and use the enterprise software effectively.
- Navigating with ease in SAP
- Working with transactions in SAP
- Take this SAP course online to get thorough knowledge of commonly used SAP modules, including SAP Materials Management (MM) and SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Difference between master data and transactional data in SAP
- Running and exporting the reports from SAP
- Employing various search methods to find data
This is a beginner-friendly course that validates your knowledge with a SAP certification online. So, you do not need any prior knowledge for this course. Though it is a brief course, you still need time and motivation to complete this training.
The next best SAP course online on our list is again presented to you by LinkedIn Learning or Lynda. Furthermore, it is an advanced course.
|Self-paced||SAP course online with flexible time|
A few skills you will acquire with this SAP class are:
As this is an intermediate-level SAP online training, you must either have clarity on the fundamentals or take the previous course before this one to firm your basics.
This is undoubtedly one of the best courses to get trained in SAP. Things you will learn with this course along with grabbing yourself a SAP certification online are:
- Advanced tips to enable you to make the most of SAP
- Knowledge of different techniques to define, automate, and deliver reports
- This SAP course online also teaches personalizing the SAP ERP layout to make it as per your liking
- The right way to ensure your required tools and features are front and center
- Making your system work in a manner, which is in keeping with the business goals
- Learning to navigate with function keys
- Using document flow
- Searching with wildcards
Related: Best Books To Learn About SAP
Wish to learn SAP online but do not want to spend a penny? If yes, we have the correct SAP course for you that are absolutely free. On the Open Sap Platform, you can find an array of courses.
They have the right course for all skill levels and experiences. You can browse through their wide selection of SAP programs and make your selection.
If you take their SAP online training programs in a sequence, you will have to acquire the skills and build on them as required.
This is one of the beginner level SAP courses online by Google Cloud. It has flexible deadlines and offers you a shareable certificate of completion. This SAP Coursera course is focussed on how to configure SAP on Google Cloud. It also talks about building infrastructure for running SAP on cloud and deploying SAP HANA.
Now, we have arrived at the last course. But, like our previous courses, even this training platform has a variety of courses for you.
SAP is a globally recognized SCM and ERM software provider. All the SAP classes on their platform offer hands-on training and skill-building opportunity. With their SAP online training programs you will learn about top skills, such as Business Objects, ABAP, and HANA. You can also gather the requisite skills and earn a SAP certification.
Regardless of whether you choose to train yourself or your team, Learning Tree sure has the suitable SAP courses for you. You can find a range of SAP courses that can suit both beginners and veterans. You can browse through their SAP courses online and make your selection.