Let us start this guide with an instance – a recently structured global company requests you to train the impacted business in vital business fundamentals to help them succeed. It is one opportunity that you have long waited for.
But, the problem is you start business coaching tomorrow. Are you confident enough? Do you have the technical know-how to offer an online business coaching course to others?
What if people you train also wish to commence their one-to-one business coaching class in future? Are you ready to take on that request? Do you have the available guides with the right questions, techniques, and interactive activities to address their needs?
Well, for your own good, taking a business coach certification online can enable you to get a kick start here. Such sessions can prepare anyone who aspires to confidently coach people for success.
Research suggests that only forty percent of businesses or entrepreneurs become successful. Those who excel have something in common. It commences with working with leadership or a business coach. If you have the right tools handy, there is no restriction on what can be possible with a coaching relationship.
Top Online Business Coaching Classes
- Business Coaching Certification FECBC Business Fundamentals – [Udemy]
- Executive Coaching and Business Case Development – [Udemy]
- Business Fundamentals and Startup Coach Certification – [Udemy]
- Business Coaching – [LinkedIn learning]
- Online Class: Business Coaching – [Universal Class]
- ICF Business Coaching Certification Courses in USA – [Coach Transformation]
- Executive Coaching Certification Online – [Center For Executive Coaching]
- Business Coach Certification Program – [IPEC Coaching]
- Online Business Coach Certification Modules 1-5 – [Flow Coaching Institute]
Why These Courses?
We scouted the web for the top business coaching online classes. It left us feeling overwhelmed because the variety available was vast. So, we handpicked the top 50 courses, individually screened them, and compared them on five metrics –
- What do you receive from the class?
- Is there a certification?
- Is it paid?
- Is the instructor knowledgeable and experienced?
- Are reviews good?
It brought us down to the list of 20 such sessions. But, we knew 20 was also a high number, and the list had to be further cut short.
So, we presented our list to top experts and business coaches we knew from various countries. They analyzed and reviewed these classes. It helped us arrive at the below-listed nine courses.
Let us list them below one by one.
Learn Business Coaching Skills Online – 9 Top Courses
1. Business Coaching Certification FECBC Business Fundamentals – [Udemy]
|Who should take this class?||This online business coaching course will benefit:
|Duration||19 hours of on-demand video|
|Instructor||Fearless Entrepreneur Academy and Louise Anne Maurice|
|Return or refund policy||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Cons||Some material in the class feels repetitive.|
In this new normal, business owners must know about business development. A fearless entrepreneur business coaching approach is quintessential to put forth the post-pandemic Business Fundamentals of the new entrepreneurs and the ones struggling in the business.
So, if you wish to cater to the needs of a fearless entrepreneur, this is one of the best business coaching certification programs online. You will find 19 hours of step-by-step video training and over 251 downloadable and ready-to-use resources in this class.
In addition, the course equips you with all the knowledge required to be skilled in using two proprietary Business Coaching Systems. Knowing about these systems can put you in a position to commence your business coaching.
One of the stand-out things about this course is that you do not have to spend too much time trying to figure out what works and what would not. The intensive research, hard work, and carefully planned module contain exact timings, activities, questions, and resources.
Another incredible attribute associated with this class is the two levels of certification you receive on the one-time purchase of this online business coaching course. These certifications validate that your skills as a fearless entrepreneur business fundamental business coach are top-notch.
In this course, you will learn the following:
- Getting confident at coaching, even if you have never coached before, via Level 1 Business Fundamentals Business Coaching video training
- Coach-the-business-coach tips and guidance that mentors and supports you on your journey
- Business coaching skill-building insight, providing you with a Discovery Session and Business Assessment to use for client acquisition
- Knowledge of simple phrasing and techniques, which take away the fear of connecting with prospective business coaching clients and enrolling them into paid and free business coaching certification programs online
- Amplifying your business coaching practice or business with free but optional Level 2 coaching practicums and Fearless Entrepreneur Certified Business Coach Business Fundamentals Directory
- How to coach new business start-ups or people who need to upskill and reskill for the new normal
- And more
For this online business coaching course, you need:
- Read the description to ensure that the class matches your requirements
- Time and patience to learn
- Money because it is a paid class
Review Keigan L.
Even early in the course it provides simple yet profound insight that is useful not in just coaching but all of life and business.
2. Executive Coaching and Business Case Development – [Udemy]
|Who should take this class?||It is one of the best business coaching certification programs online for:
|Duration||4.5 hours of on-demand video|
|Return or refund policy||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Cons||There is repetition in this class.|
It is one of the highest-rated Udemy online business coaching courses. In this class, the instructor follows a 12-step approach and will guide your practice and learning:
- Choose your business idea,
- Define your business objective,
- Determine the functions of your business case,
- Prepare a generic structure of a business case (marketing components included),
- Research your business idea on needed topics and using appropriate research methods,
- Analyze and compile results of research,
- Align business idea, strategy, and processes,
- Determine the best angle to sell your business case,
- Write your business case content,
- Adapt your business case to various decision-makers,
- Emphasize high-impact elements, and
- Prepare to sell your business case.
The class has three stages of coaching – coaching prep, structuring and delivering coaching lessons, and following up on the coaching provided.
In this business coach certification online, you will learn:
- How to recognize the benefits of adequate preparation for a coaching session
- Finding the coaching opportunities that exist in a given scenario
- Finding apt techniques to persuade a coachee about the need for coaching for them
- Building and designing your business case documentation for persuasion and impact
- Researching and aligning the projects with given corporate strategy and business processes
- Finding the best arguments to convince decision-makers
- Understanding the elements, functions, benefits, and marketing components of a good business case
- And more
As such, there are no prerequisites for this business coach training online. However, a business and professional-like environment will facilitate better learning.
Review Chloe L.
This Udemy course is a great way to get started in executive coaching or business case development. The instructor, Sorin Dumitrascu, is very knowledgeable and provides clear explanations of the concepts. The course is well organized and easy to follow. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in these topics.
3. Business Fundamentals and Startup Coach Certification – [Udemy]
|Who should take this class?||This course can work for small businesses, but the class is best suited for life coaches aspiring to gain a new skill for their clients.|
|Duration||20.5 hours of on-demand video|
|Instructor||Sanda Kruger, Joeel & Natalie Rivera, and Transformation Services|
|Return or refund policy||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Cons||It is hard to find a plausible con with this class. The instructor’s content, teaching style, and course are incredibly engaging.|
Do you wish to start and grow a healthy coaching or business life coaching enterprise? If yes, this online business coaching course can be a good pick.
Students who finish this program will receive an official life coach certificate from Transformation Academy. The class is accredited by the internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency. In addition, you also get 30 CPD, or CEU credits are available upon request.
In this business coach certification online, you will discover the following:
- Coaching businesses to get profitable & run successfully
- Creating your own life coaching business
- Becoming successful and independent towards your financial freedom
- Learning various methods to fund your start-up business
- Teaching others to apply different methods to fund their business
- Building your brand
- Finding your business life coaching core competencies and niche to achieve a market advantage and teaching your clients to do the same
- Making a profit with coaching
- Creating and reading business financial statements
- How to structure a business entity to make it successful
- Learning to coach your clients into creating your service and product coaching packages based on the specific target market
- Building a business’s credit and creditworthiness to coach your clients too
- Financial, legal, and marketing tools to take your life coaching business to a new level
- Pricing your services
- Building a competitive advantage on social media
- Creating an online sales funnel
- Making the best elevator pitch
- Using networking
For this business coach certification online, you will need:
- An ability to see the videos
- Ability to download the available resources
- A life or health coaching certification or alike in the coaching business is recommended but not mandatory
Review Lisa K.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us and creating this excellent course.
4. Business coaching – [LinkedIn learning]
LinkedIn Learning has several online business coaching courses and is a hub of some of the industry’s best classes. You can find paid and free sessions. Top instructors and experts offer these classes, and the paid ones provide a shareable certificate.
So, you can put it on your social media or download, print it, and include it in your CV. It will help amplify your chances of landing a job. You can browse through the various offerings and pick the class that best matches your needs.
Some of the top courses on the platform are:
5. Online Class: Business Coaching – [Universal Class]
Picking a career in business coaching can be a rewarding and long experience. You can commence your career as a business coach by employing the skill and knowledge you developed on your own.
To achieve a successful and full-functioning coaching career, you must acquire some things before you can kick-start your journey, and this business coach certification online will do that for you. Every class has multiple assessment tests that help assess your
Some things you discover in this online business coaching course are:
- Business coaching niches – How to pick your niche
- Advantages and disadvantages of specialization
- Formulating a business plan – steps involved in creating a business coaching service
- How to expand your career
- Explaining what it means to be a business coach
- What to expect from a coaching career
- Ascribing the driving forces and demands of business coaching
- Recognizing coaching niches
- Defining the process involved in coaching
- Outlining the skills needed for business coaching
- Elucidating business necessities and requirements
- Summarizing the finances required to run and start a business coaching practice
- Defining marketing strategies and tools
- Demonstrating mastery of lesson content at levels of 70 percent or higher
6. ICF Business Coaching Certification Courses in the USA – [Coach Transformation]
Coach Transformation Academy is America’s International Coach Federation accredited coaching training institute. It is a highly recognized body in the world for over two decades.
As an ICF-accredited training institute, Coach Transformation Academy provides aspiring coaches and working professionals to be ICF-certified professional business coaches.
The certification is conducted in the USA as a four-day training program, followed by online sessions. If you find it challenging to opt for classroom training, you can enroll in their course as an online program.
Once you attend the training course, you can apply for ICF credentials as this class is ICF accredited professional coaching skills certification program. The class lasts for sixty hours.
Beyond learning business coaching skills, participants of this online business coaching course also undergo 10 hours of coach mentoring as needed for ICF credentialing to accentuate their business coaching practical skills.
Some things this class teaches you are:
- How to support business owners in growing their business.
- Enabling business owners to stick to their business’s vision, mission, and goals
- Aligning business and personal goals
- Taking the business from where it is now to where the business owner wants it to be
- The process of aligning personal vision, purpose, and goals to the business
- Providing a focused direction to the business
- Taking the business from where it is not to where you want it to be
Who should take this class?
- The certification is one of the best business coach training online for business consultants working in America.
- It will also benefit coaches who wish to be a coach and acquire business acumen
- Anyone willing to be a professional certified business coach and commence their business in the USA
7. Executive Coaching Certification Online – [Center For Executive Coaching]
Next, we have another one of the vital courses on our list. It is a detailed class with no academic jargon or pseudoscience. This class provides you with the flexibility to learn at your time and pace and enjoy all the client-centred, practical, and result-focused content.
You can partake in a live teleclass or listen at your time to the recordings in the member area. You can complete their business coaching certification programs online and receive their executive coaching certification in two to four months.
By taking the online class, you get the Executive Coaching Certification. It also comprises the Board Certified Coach certification.
Some things you learn as part of this class are:
- Working with executives, leaders, business owners, up-and-coming talents, or other professionals
- Bringing enormous practical value and results to your clients
Who should take this class?
This online business coaching course is for:
- Someone seeking an online executive coaching certification
- Those wanting a leadership coaching certification
- People who desire a business coaching certification
- Someone who finds phrases like results, client satisfaction, real-world, proven, personalized support, and practical as important
- People who are already seasoned and successful professional
8. Business Coach Certification Program – [IPEC Coaching]
There are multiple challenges associated with entrepreneurship. Even the small business owners are juggling more responsibilities than ever – from executing major projects to performing routine operations and managing the employees.
By acquiring a CPC (Certified Professional Coach), your ELI-MP, and your COR.E Dynamics Specialist Certification through iPEC’s comprehensive Coach Training Program, you can be a mindful coach and train anyone, anytime.
This business coach training online provides you with access to iPEC’s vast library of resources to polish your expertise as a business coach.
As part of this session, you receive a specialty library that comes stocked with wisdom, tools, and techniques to equip entrepreneurs to stay focussed on the goals, maximize the true potential of the business, and achieve lasting success.
Lastly, as part of this session, you will gain wisdom from experienced coaching and be well-versed in branding yourself as a Certified Business Coach.
As part of this class, you will acquire the following information:
- Defining and embracing your client’s goals
- Identifying and addressing the business challenges
- Improving routine operations
- Formulating a strategy to overcome obstacles
- Maintaining the clarity and focus of the business
- Devising a long-term plan for growth and success
- Building a profitable and an efficient business
9. Online Business Coach Certification Modules 1-5 – [Flow Coaching Institute]
Do you wish to train entrepreneurs, executives, managers, or your team? If yes, you must look at business through a more mindful lens. It is hard to separate an individual from their work. So, with this class, you will learn to train the whole person.
In this online business coaching course, backed by the Flow model and the principles of Positive Psychology, you will study a five-step flow coaching method that teaches you the fundamental elements of coaching in line with the ICF codes of ethics to maintain a successful relationship with your clients.
The teachers offering this class have over 15 years of industry experience and instruct you on different business-specific processes, strategies, tools, and methodologies to coach managers, executives, founders, and entrepreneurs and take them from where they are to where they aspire to be.
Across the class, you will have a one-of opportunity to acquire real-world coaching experience via peer coaching to practice, reflect, and accelerate your coaching skills.
In this business coach training online program, you receive 60 ICF ACSTH/ACC Approved Coach Specific Training Hours to count towards the ACC Certified Coach credentialing application.
These are live classes with flexible timings, classroom practices, and coaching demonstrations. You also get peer coaching opportunities and a chance to be a part of this supportive community.
There is a written assessment to check your understanding after every chapter, free coaching forms, and downloadable resources. So, enroll now and learn with the industry’s flow masters.
Related: Business Communication Classes | Business Writing Courses Online
So, these are the top nine best business coach certifications online. Through this guide, we have attempted to cover well-rounded information on these courses to help you make a wise decision.
So, whichever you choose will be worth your time and money. But, our personal favorite is the Business Coaching Certification FECBC Business Fundamentals. It is vast, comprehensive, and easy to learn.